.

Thursday, February 26, 2015

28-year-old man accused of assaulting 93-year-old girlfriend


MEMPHIS, Tennessee - A 28-year-old Memphis man was arrested and charged with assaulting his 93-year-old girlfriend.

A police report says Thomas Standley and the victim live together at a house in the 3900 block of Brennan Drive and they are in a relationship. However the victim tells us that’s not entirely true.

“I’m 93 and he’s 28. That doesn’t go together,” she told WMC Action News 5. “He was staying with me and working full time. He fed me my meals and my medicine.”

The woman’s daughter, who lives in the duplex next door, told police she heard her mother screaming, “Let go of me, you’re hurting me.” More

Chronicle Books

NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod TouchAndroid

Nutty News TodayNutty VideosPinterest Nutty News - Nutty News Magazine - Facebook - Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - It’s A Fact!Strange Crimes - Politics USA TodayToday’s Nutty Joke - Technology News - True Crime Stories Updated 24 Hours A DayYour Local News - Sitting Monkey - Submit Nutty News