.

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Woman Claims Ex-Boyfriend Bit Off Her Nose


MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina – A South Carolina woman claims an ex-boyfriend bit off half of her nose.

Michele Messer says she ran into Chris Campbell a few weeks after breaking up and was attacked later that night.

The events transpired when Campbell asked Messer to talk with her outside after running into her at a party on February 7th, WMBF reports.

The situation turned violent after Messer got into her vehicle with the ex-boyfriend.

“I remember him just beating me everywhere, punching me everywhere, mainly in the face… I remember feeling his teeth on my face, and then I remember coming to… and I asked him what happened, and he was just like ‘I bit your nose off,’” Messer explained to WMBF. More

Nutty News Magazine online

Nutty News TodayNutty VideosPinterest Nutty News - Nutty News Magazine on Flipboard -Facebook - Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - It’s A Fact!Strange Crimes - Politics USA TodayToday’s Nutty Joke - Technology News - True Crime Stories Updated 24 Hours A DayYour Local News - Sitting Monkey - Submit Nutty News