.

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Abusive And Jealous Husband Uses Superglue On Wife's Vagina


South Africa - A 40-year-old woman's husband allegedly applied super glue to her vagina because he thought she was cheating on him.

The South African woman, whose name is being withheld to protect her privacy, said her husband had been abusive in the past.

"My husband was an abusive man for many years," she told News24. "His abuse spiralled out of control when my uncle dropped me off at our home.

He then accused me of cheating on him with my uncle. It was shocking because he knew my uncle well and even greeted him nicely when he dropped me off.”  More

Nutty News Magazine – Flipboard

NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod TouchAndroid

Nutty News TodayNutty VideosPinterest Nutty News - Nutty News Magazine - Facebook - Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - Strange FactsStrange Crimes - Politics USA TodayToday’s Nutty Joke - Technology News - True Crime Stories Updated 24 Hours A DayYour Local News - Submit Nutty News