.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Slain Russian opposition leader’s girlfriend: ‘I saw no one’


Moscow - The girlfriend of slain Russian opposition leader Boris Nemtsov, who was with him when he was gunned down near the Kremlin, said she is a prisoner of Russian investigators, and fears she will be implicated in his murder.

“I don’t want to answer questions about what happened on the bridge,” said Ukrainian model Anna Duritskaya, 23, in an interview with an independent Russian TV station Monday.

“I don’t want to talk about this. I am in a very difficult psychological condition and I cannot talk about this any more now. I feel bad . . . I saw no one. I don’t know where he [the killer] came from, he was behind my back.” More

NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod TouchAndroid

Nutty News TodayNutty VideosPinterest Nutty News - Nutty News Magazine - Facebook - Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - Strange FactsStrange Crimes - Politics USA TodayToday’s Nutty Joke - Technology News - True Crime Stories Updated 24 Hours A DayYour Local News - Submit Nutty News