.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

18-year-old charged with vandalizing synagogue, now he is sorry, loves Jewish people


GAITHERSBURG, Maryland - An 18-year-old man has been arrested for vandalizing a Montgomery County synagogue. The man charged with the crime spoke out Wednesday saying he is sorry.

Sebastian Espinoza-Carranza apologized for the April 7th incident at the Shaare Torah Synagogue in the Kentlands area of Gaithersburg where swastikas, “KKK” and other hate-based graffiti were spray-painted on the building’s walls.

“I really regret what I did and I’m really sorry,” said a tearful Espinoza-Carranza. He admitted to the crime, but said he is not a bad person.

“I shouldn’t have done it,” he said. “It’s nothing personal, nothing what I’ve done. I love Jewish people. I have a lot of Jewish friends.” More

Lumber Liquidators

Nutty News Flipboard Magazine

NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod TouchAndroid

Nutty News TodayNutty VideosPinterest Nutty News - Nutty News Magazine - Facebook - Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - Strange FactsStrange Crimes - Politics USA TodayToday’s Nutty Joke - Technology News - True Crime Stories Updated 24 Hours A DayYour Local News - Submit Nutty News