Thursday, May 21, 2015

Girl poisoned by poisoned sports drink at middle school


RIO RANCHO, New Mexico – A 14-year-old girl’s mother says the teen was rushed to the hospital after another student gave her a drink laced with something from the science classroom.

The mother, Anastasia Peralta, got a call Monday that her daughter had been poisoned. It happened at Eagle Ridge Middle School in Rio Rancho.

Her daughter was rushed to the hospital after complaining to the nurse about abdominal pain and nausea. Peralta says her daughter is the victim of a malicious prank.

Rio Rancho police said two 14-year-old boys grabbed materials from one of the science labs and placed a mixture into a bottle and allegedly offered it to the girl. She drank it, got sick and the school called for help. More Watch video at Nutty News Videos

BNB Tobacco

NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod TouchAndroid

Nutty News TodayNutty VideosPinterest Nutty News - Nutty News Magazine - Facebook - Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - Strange FactsStrange Crimes - Politics USA TodayToday’s Nutty Joke - Technology News - True Crime Stories Updated 24 Hours A DayYour Local News - Submit Nutty News