.

Thursday, July 23, 2015

‘Just stay behind me’ Construction worker helps teen escape I-95 abduction


HENRICO COUNTY, Virginia – Kevin Huntington knows things can get hectic along Interstate 95, especially in Northern Virginia. The construction worker said what he saw last week, was like nothing he’s ever experienced.

He said he noticed a car coming toward the work zone at a high speed.

“I noticed a female jump out of the car, she came running up to us and and you could tell she was pretty distraught and terrified,” said Huntington. Huntington said the 18-year-old asked him to call 911, which he did immediately.

“I asked the female if she was okay and she said no, there was a man trying to kill her, I told her just stay behind me and I wouldn’t let anything happen to her,” he said. More

True Facts: General Patton’s Prayer For Good Weather

Direct TV Dollar Rent-a-Car Drugstore E- Cigarettes Online Easy Click Travel

NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod TouchAndroid

Nutty News TodayStrange NewsNutty VideosPinterest Nutty News - Nutty News Magazine - Facebook - Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - Strange FactsStrange Crimes - Politics USA TodayToday’s Nutty Joke - Technology News - True Crime Stories Updated 24 Hours A DayYour Local News - Submit Nutty News