.

Monday, July 13, 2015

Man Who Killed Entire Family: 'I 100 Percent Welcome the Death Penalty'


Oklahoma - Alan Hruby, the 20-year-old who confessed to murdering his wealthy parents and sister last October, says in a letter that he welcomes capital punishment.

In the letter, sent from the Oklahoma State Penitentiary, where he currently resides, to The Oklahoman newspaper, Hruby wrote: "I 100% welcome the death penelty! What occured is so horrible it is deserved. It is so unspeakable."

The letter, which is riddled with spelling errors, is a response to a message the newspaper sent Hruby last month. The paper asked him why he committed the gruesome crimes, and Hruby answered that he's still trying to figure that out himself.

"This didn't happen because of shopping," he wrote, which contradicts what he initially told police. "My shopping wasn't something I or my parents could not pay. They just thought my spending was out of control, and it was."  More

Singer collapsed with heat exhaustion on flight after wearing twelve layers of clothes