.

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Boy, 10, writes letter to judge asking for killer mom to stay in prison: ‘I’m afraid of her’


Ohio – A traumatized Ohio boy who watched in horror as his mother stabbed his father to death wrote a heartrending letter asking a judge not to release her from prison.

“Dear Judge Peeler, I feel that my mom should stay in prison because I seen her stab my dad clean through the heart with my sister in his arms,” little Bradyn Takach wrote. “That took a big amount of happiness out of my and my sister’s lives.”

The 10-year-old from Middletown, who was 4 when he witnessed the terrifying scene at home, handwrote the two-page letter to be read in court next week at his mother’s early parole hearing, WLWT exclusively reported. More

MORE STRANGE NEWS STORIES

NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod TouchAndroid

Nutty News TodayStrange News Headlines - Nutty VideosPinterest Nutty News - Nutty News Magazine - Facebook - Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - Strange FactsToday’s Nutty JokeStrange Crimes - True Crime Stories Updated 24 Hours A DayFBI Most WantedAmber AlertsPolitics USA TodayYour Local News - Submit Nutty News