.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Fake valet takes Bentley for a five star car wash, smashes through a brick wall

UK – Crumpled, scratched and filthy – this isn’t exactly how Jessica Sawyer expected to find her cherished Bentley GTC after dropping it off for a “five-star” car wash.

Shocked Jessica burst into tears when she returned an hour later to discover it had been driven through a brick wall.

She said: “I just freaked out. I was so upset because it was my 30th birthday present from my mum and I only got it in December.”

She told how how she had handed over the keys of the black automatic to a man who appeared to be working at the Wash and Shine in Cheetham Hill, Manchester.

The car wash denied responsibility, claiming the man she gave the keys to didn’t work there – he was a would-be thief. Full Article

Nutty News Today – Nutty News Videos – Todays Nutty Joke – Nutty Facts - Nutty Politics