.

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Home intruder chases woman onto roof

California – The California woman who cowered on her roof half-naked when a homeless freak kicked her door in said on Friday that she felt like she was starring in a slasher flick.

“I felt like I was becoming the plot to a horror movie,” Melora Rivera, 30, told the Daily Mail a day after the harrowing ordeal. “It was terrifying. All my instincts told me I had to get out of there.”

In chilling pictures, Rivera is seen hiding under a gable as the lunatic hovered just a few feet away.

“This guy had kicked my front door in, chased me up to my bedroom and followed me out the window onto the roof. All I could do was hide,” she said. More

Nutty News TodayNutty VideosNutty News Facebook PageJoe Nutty News Facebook - Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - It’s A Fact!Strange Crimes - Politics USA TodayToday’s Nutty Joke - Technology News - True Crime Stories Updated 24 Hours A DayYour Local News - Sitting Monkey - Submit Nutty News