.

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Rape victim reveals the moment that she fought for her life after a home invader sexually assaulted her and stabbed her


DuPage County - Melissa Schuster, 26 suffered horrific injuries and was stabbed more than 17 times in the neck, back of the head and near her kidney and liver.

She also suffered a fractured nose, broken bones in her cheeks and injuries to her left eye.

But she told a press conference: 'I was determined I wasn't going to let this defeat me, that I would get on with my life. I want to make a difference in someone else's life.'

Londale Madison (picture), 31, told police that he had stabbed the victim because 'she wasn't acting quickly enough to give him money,' the prosecutor said.  More

Nutty News TodayStrange News Headlines - Strangest of the StrangeNutty VideosPinterest Nutty News - Nutty News Magazine - Facebook - Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - Strange FactsStrange Crimes - Politics USA TodayToday’s Nutty Joke - True Crime Stories Updated 24 Hours A DayYour Local News - Submit Nutty News