.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Police: Burglar crawls into woman's bed, strikes up conversation


Orlando police are searching for a burglar who is behind a rash of bizarre break-ins at apartment complexes. A woman told WFTV the man crawled into her bed in the middle of the night and struck up a conversation.

"He just walked in and laid in bed with me and started talking to me and having a normal conversation with me, like (it was) nothing," said the woman, who did not want to be named.

This strange crime has happened several times at multiple apartment complexes in the area near Semoran Boulevard and Curry Ford Road.

Those who've been victimized were only frightened. The woman WFTV talked to said she expected the burglar to get violent at any moment.

"I didn't know if I screamed if he was going to come out with (a) weapon. I couldn't see; it was dark," she said. "He needs to get caught before it escalates more."  More

Nutty News – Nutty Videos – Nutty Jokes Nutty Facts – Strange Crimes