.

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Inmate has filed 6,000 lawsuits, mostly about poor prison food

FLORENCE, Arizona – A prison inmate currently residing in a correctional facility in Arizona has filed about 6,000 lawsuits and is seeking $10 trillion in cash or gold.

Dale Maisano has filed the majority of the suits about prison food because it allegedly hurts his stomach.

“Stop the torture and give me food that will not make me ill,” he claims in one suit. “Daily I’m given a diet that causes the plaintiff to be severely ill,” the 62-year-old wrote in another.

Maisano, who filed 249 lawsuits on Jan. 24 of this year alone, has specifically filed 5,813 federal lawsuits to date.

“I don’t have any delusions I’m going to get that kind of money. More

Nutty News TodayNutty VideosNutty News Facebook PageNutty News on Twitter - Pinterest Nutty NewsNutty Videos on Twitter - Technology News - Sitting Monkey - Submit Nutty News