.

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Home intruder chases woman onto roof

California – The California woman who cowered on her roof half-naked when a homeless freak kicked her door in said on Friday that she felt like she was starring in a slasher flick.

“I felt like I was becoming the plot to a horror movie,” Melora Rivera, 30, told the Daily Mail a day after the harrowing ordeal. “It was terrifying. All my instincts told me I had to get out of there.”

In chilling pictures, Rivera is seen hiding under a gable as the lunatic hovered just a few feet away.

“This guy had kicked my front door in, chased me up to my bedroom and followed me out the window onto the roof. All I could do was hide,” she said. More

Nutty News Today – Nutty Videos – Nutty News Facebook Page – Joe Nutty News Facebook - Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - It’s A Fact! – Strange Crimes - Politics USA Today – Today’s Nutty Joke - Technology News - True Crime Stories Updated 24 Hours A Day – Your Local News - Sitting Monkey - Submit Nutty News