.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Chilling 911 call reveals 13-year-old boy admitting he tried to rape and then shot dead his mom

The jury in the murder trial of an Iowa teenager heard on Wednesday a disturbing 911 call in which the 13-year-old suspect admitted to killing his own mother after a failed attempt to rape her.

Crooks, who is now 14, was charged with first-degree murder and assault with intent to commit sexual abuse in the March 24, 2012, slaying of his mother, 37-year-old Gretchen Crooks.

In the 911 recording made on the night of the murder at the family's Osage home, Noah Crooks could be heard telling dispatcher Barb Michael: 'I’m not joking at all. She’s dead. I’m scared. I killed my mom with my .22. I don’t know why I did it.'  Full Article

Nutty News Today – Nutty News Videos – Todays Nutty Joke – Nutty Facts - Nutty Politics