.

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Teenager Accidentally Shot In Penis By Friend


Collier County, Florida - A 15-year-old Collier County boy was accidentally shot by his friend, Friday night. WINK News got his frantic 911 call.

CALLER: “I’ve been shot. I’ve been shot. Can you please call the rescue?”

The teen, who WINK News is not identifying because he is underage was calling from a home in the 300 block of 11th Street Southwest in Golden Gate Estates.

DISPATCHER: “What kind of gun did you shoot yourself with?”

CALLER: “I don’t know. Just please come get me, please. I’m bleeding out, please.”

DISPATCHER: “Where were you shot at?”

CALLER; “The arm and I think my penis.” More

Nutty News TodayNutty VideosPinterest Nutty News - Nutty News Facebook Page - Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - It’s A Fact!Strange Crimes - Politics USA TodayToday’s Nutty Joke - Technology News - True Crime Stories Updated 24 Hours A DayYour Local News -Sitting Monkey - Submit Nutty News