.

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Dad Accused Of Stalking College Students Via Social Media, Targeting Homes, Taking Underwear


FULLERTON - “This is where he came in through the window and got access to the rest of the house,” says one woman of a terrifying break-in, one of a string for the students in Orange County.

For them, their nightmare began last spring when another woman’s car was burglarized. A week later, that same woman says a man stood at her bedroom window.

“I just was like barely covered, and he was standing right there staring at me through my blinds,” she said. “I just screamed at the top of my lungs and tears were flooding down my face.”  More

STRANGE NEWS STORIES

NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod TouchAndroid

Nutty News TodayStrange News Headlines - Strangest of the Strange - Nutty Videos Pinterest Nutty News - Nutty News Magazine - Facebook - Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - Strange FactsToday’s Nutty JokeStrange Crimes - True Crime Stories FBI Most WantedAmber AlertsPolitics USA TodayYour Local News - Submit Nutty News