.

Saturday, November 15, 2014

‘Killer’ nanny says she is ‘sorry’ for butchering kids



New York - The unhinged nanny charged with butchering two children in the bathtub of their Upper West Side home two years ago said she was sorry for what she had done, new court papers state.

The nanny, Yoselyn Ortega, 52, is accused of killing Lucia Krim, 6, and Leo Krim, 2, in 2012, while she was supposed to be taking care of them.

“Oh my God, I’m sorry,” Ortega said, according to the court papers. “I’m sorry for what I’ve done. Relieve me of my misery.”

She told investigators that Lucia tried to fight back before she first stabbed her and then killed her brother — using at least two knives in the bloody massacre, according to the court papers. More

Nutty News Today Nutty VideosNutty News Facebook PageNutty News Facebook - Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - It’s A Fact!Strange Crimes - Politics USA TodayToday’s Nutty Joke - Technology News - True Crime Stories Updated 24 Hours A DayYour Local News - Sitting Monkey - Submit Nutty News